Nutriplant® AG is a foliar nutritional supplement to enhance crop growth. The genetic potential for a crop is rarely reached due to stresses encountered during the growing season. Plants are more vulnerable and use more nutrients at particular stages of development. Nutriplant® AG is designed to be applied at these particular stages to strengthen the plant against everyday environmental stress, resulting in better yields and improved quality.
NUTRIPLANT® AG HIGHLIGHTS
• Has been around since 1989.
• Can be applied by itself or can be co-applyed with other chemicals.
• It separates itself from other foliar feeds because the micronutrients are chelated with a natural organic matter mixture made up of amino acids, carbohydrates, etc. This makes the molecular structure smaller and lighter which allows the plant to absorb it a lot faster and use more of it. In contrast, most other foliar feeds use a synthetic chelation which makes them larger and heavier in molecular structure, taking it longer for the plat to absorb it.
• Another advantage it has over other foliar feeds is that it activates plant metabolism, allowing the roots to take up more nutrients from the ground.
• Multiple studies and plot tests have shown a 7 – 12 bushels per acre increase.
INGREDIENTS and BENEFITS
Nutriplant® AG contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, boron, cobalt, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum and zinc. Nitrogen and boron are essential for bud vigor and fruit set. Nitrogen and zinc are needed for fruit size. Phosphorus hastens maturity and improves fruit quality, while potassium improves fruit color and increases cold hardiness. Sulfur is needed for flavor and protein synthesis. Cobalt increases resistance to stress, and copper contributes to color and flavor development. Iron promotes flowering and fruit set. Manganese aids in sugar metabolism, and molybdenum is involved in transport of phosphorus, a very important element in energy transport and storage. The synergism of all of these elements makes Nutriplant® AG effective.
APPLICATION and COMPATIBILITY
Shake well before using. Spray diluted Nutriplant®AG evenly on foliage using any conventional spraying equipment. For best results, apply in evening or early morning. Avoid applying product under windy conditions. Heavy rain or overhead irrigation within 24 hours of application may reduce product effectiveness. See label for further information.
To co-apply with herbicides, pesticides or fertilizers, dilute 1 part Nutriplant®AG with 5 parts water prior to mixing with pre-diluted chemicals. Apply as direct above. A small test area should be treated prior to large scale mixing to determine that no phytotoxicity or undesirable effects occur.